Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Apparently I'm an inspiration...

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, because my friend Erin started a blog and mentioned me in her very first post!  We've been helping each other through wedding planning bliss and wedding planning hell, and I seriously think I would have gone insane if I didn't have her to bounce ideas off of and vent to.  Even though we have some very similar tastes in style and aesthetic elements, Erin's wedding is very different from mine.  Ryan and I are having our ceremony up in the Adirondacks, Erin and Mike are getting married downstate.  Erin and Mike are also catering to the desires (demands) of their parents, while Ryan and I are independent - as we should be, since we've been living together for the last seven years, and married for the last four.

With that said, allow me to introduce the newest wedding blog on my bookmark list...

No comments:

Post a Comment