Monday, August 30, 2010

Bead Flora and Jewels

While perusing posts on Brenda's Blog, I came across Bead Flora and Jewels by Fen Li.  This shop had the perfect flower to wear in my hair for the wedding!  I'd  been searching all over the place, and I even posted an Etsy Alchemy request, but I could never quite find what I was looking for.  Fen Li had created a gardenia out of velvet with a green stone in the center and green and blue feathers accenting the back - all attached to an alligator clip.  Her work is the most creative that I have seen in a long time, and I had never before seen flowers intricately made out of beads.  She even included a little beaded flower hair tie with my order, as a thank you for reading Brenda's Blog!





Extra little gift...

1 comment:

  1. Fen is great! I love her work too, and I am sure you will be gorgeous on your special day with her little accent in your hair! how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete