Monday, January 10, 2011

Maro Designs on Etsy

After blogging about the items I wanted to add to my prop box for the photo booth, I had to go straight to Maro Designs on Etsy and get a few items that I just couldn't stop thinking about:




and my personal favorite...


the Mrs. Cyclops eye!

I love the creativity behind these props and especially the unique designs that Maro Designs offers.  They are made of a very sturdy felt, and I have no worries at all about the props holding up and lasting throughout my entire reception - even if the little kids do start running around with them.  My other favorite aspect of Maro Designs is how affordable these items were!  I've looked at a lot of stores on Etsy that make similar items, and for the high quality, these were by far the best deal for my money.

I can't wait to use them!

Disclaimer:  All images contained this blog post are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Maro Designs. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.  You may not download material from Maro Designs on the Web for your personal or commercial use.

No comments:

Post a Comment